Explain about Adobe Photoshop’s work area.
Photoshop's work area includes the following:
- Application Bar: The bar consists of the menu bar along with the many controls to zoom and the buttons for viewing extras.
- Tools Panel:-This panel contains the tools for manipulating and selecting the images.
- Options Bar:-This bar contains various options
- Document Window:-This window displays about the current working file.
- Panel Dock:-This dock includes the panel for editing or modifying the images.