HTML5 Interview Questions and Answers
|Quick Facts About HTML5
|What is HTML5?
|It is a MARKUP language that is mainly used for creating interfaces rather than analytical works or logical.
|What is the latest version of HTML5?
|HTML5.2 released on December 2017
|Who developed HTML5?
|When was HTML5 first released?
|28 October 2014
Most Frequently Asked HTML5 Interview Questions
The Drag and Drop feature is primarily a part of HTML 5. It is used to grab an object and move it towards another location. In HTML 5, every element is draggable by default. Hence, there is no need for a separate function.
The <a> tag in HTML 5 is used to define a hyperlink. The <a> tag is used to link one page to another. The most vital function of the <a> element is having the href attribute, which accurately indicates the link's destination. By default, the hyperlinks will automatically appear in all browsers
Here is a list of the new form attributes introduced in HTML 5
A server-sent event is when a net page automatically receives updates from a server. This used to be additionally possible before, however, the internet web page would have to ask if any updates had been available. With server-sent events, the updates come automatically.
- Websockets and SSE (Server-Sent Events) are each successful of pushing records to browsers, however, they are no longer competing for technologies.
- Websockets connections can both ship statistics to the browser and acquire information from the browser. A true example of an application that ought to use WebSockets is a chat application.
- SSE connections can solely push statistics to the browser. Online inventory prices or twitters updating timeline or feed are excellent examples of a utility that ought to benefit from SSE.
- In exercise considering the fact that the whole lot that can be executed with SSE can also be executed with Websockets, Websockets is getting a lot greater attention and love, and many more browsers help Websockets than SSE.
Today HTML is considered as the base for all web applications, but with each passing version, many new elements and features have been added to it. So, there is a high chance that the interviewer may ask about the currently used features but as it all starts with HTML so one must learn both. To summarize-
- Should know the difference between versions of HTML especially HTML4 and HTML5
- When writing code, always close your HTML tags.
- Remember HTML is a Markup language, not a programming language.
- Work with the lists and be more familiar with HTML tables.
Features of HTML5
- Editing content within element and "required" form attribute
- Figure tag and SVG element
- Web fonts
- Transition and Animation
- Web Icons
- Easily implemented audio, video, map with these tags