Why are promises better than callbacks?
Here are some of the reasons why promises are better than callbacks:
- They are built over callbacks and very efficient abstractions.
- They allow cleaner and better functional code.
- They end up with fewer error-prone boilerplate.
- They provide a catching mechanism that is not available in Callbacks.
- You have a superior level of control and trust while delegating tasks through promises rather than callbacks.
Suggest An Answer
No suggestions Available!