What is the role of JIRA administrator?
Some of the roles of JIRA administrator are:-
- Should be able to install and setup JIRA software in any of the licensed servers.
- Should be able to setup authentication and an authorization system (like LDAP).
- Should be able to do the customization of workflows, screens, fields, permissions, issue type schemes and notifications.
- The administrator could be able to use JIRA at it’s best, uploading Test-cases using plugins, bulk upload of issues.
- Should be able to maintain the complete JIRA instance in a very efficient way so that JIRA instance can be able to integrate with the other tools in Atlassian
Suggest An Answer
No suggestions avaliable!