What is the advantage of TypeScript?
Here is a list of benefits developers can enjoy with the use of TypeScript.
- TypeScript supports optional static typing.
- Incredible code scalability due to interface oriented development.
- Compliance with ES-next.
- Enhances code readability and quality with Types.
- Use of advance compilers to check errors.
- It includes dependency injection, which offers great testing and controller based APIs.
- Extremely predictable and maintainable code-base.
- Implementation of SOLID design patterns into a language is easy here.
- Clean code generation due to static typing.
- Refactoring is easy and fasts with TypeScript tools.
Suggest An Answer
No suggestions Available!