What is HTTP binding in WCF?
In practice, HTTP binding is suitable for communicating securely with ASP.NET Web service (ASMX) based services. In addition to this, WCF services use HTTP binding service in order to transport text/XML ass a default message.
In order to create HTTP binding in WCF following steps need to be performed
- Create WCF HttpBinding project
- Open Visual Studio
- Create a New Project from the start page
- Go to File menu, select New and then click on the project
- A dialog box will pop up over the display screen
- With the help of installed templates select C#
- Inside C# select WCF and then select WCF service application