What is endpoint in WCF service? Also explain its types.
Endpoints in WCF service is used for the purpose of establishing communication between endpoints of the services. With the help of endpoints, users can access the offered functionalities of the WCF services.
Four properties of endpoints-
- An address which is used to find the endpoint.
- The binding which specifies how the client can establish communication with the endpoint
- A binding that specifies how a client can communicate with the endpoint.
- A contract is used for the identification of operational variable
- A set of behaviors that specify and states implementation details of the endpoint.
Type of WCF Endpoints
- Single Single-on
BY Best Interview Question ON 09 Sep 2019