What are the types of issues in Jira?
Each of the JIRA application has default issue types. The user can create new issue types or use the default issues depending on the project.
There are two types of default issue types of JIRA core:-
- Task – Task that needs to be completed
- Subtask – Smaller task inside a big task
- There are four types of default issue types of JIRA Service Desk:-
- Incident – System outage or incident
- Service request – It is General request from a user for a product or a service
- Change – Roll out of the new technologies or the new solutions
- Problem – Track underlying causes of incidents
There are three types of default issue types of JIRA Software:-
- Story – Functionality request declared from the view of the user
- Bug – It is a problem that impairs a product or a service functionality
- Epic – IT is a large piece of work that cover many issues
Suggest An Answer
No suggestions avaliable!