What types of responsibilities does a team leader follow?
Some of the responsibilities of a team leader are:-
- Create a scheme by which team members can reach the target of the projects
- Assign different tasks to the team members depending on their capability
- Keep an eye on the deadlines and performance of the projects
- Pass on the progress to higher reporting level
- Assess the performance of team members
- Create an inspiring team environment
Go through this Q&A very thoroughly as this is one of the vital team leader interview questions.
Suggest An Answer
No suggestions avaliable!