Qualities of a Successful Team Leader
As a team leader, there are certain skills you should be able to demonstrate
- Communication skills that are strong for ensuring that appropriate information is sent to the appropriate team member to ensure the success of a project without causing any miscommunications.
- Very organized with a solid grasp on priority tasks to ensure efficiency does not suffer.
- Trustworthiness of your colleagues. It's one thing for you to confirm the tasks performed by the new employee or team member. It is a different thing to micromanage. You must let go of micromanaging and trust your team members.
- Every team member is an expert. They might be less skilled than you, but to be able to portray yourself as a competent leader, it is essential to be respectful of their contribution in the group, regardless of how little their contribution is.
- In the end, you must be honest with your team members every moment of the day. You must also work in a way that is honest and trustworthy. No one likes an honest or dishonest team leader.
BY Best Interview Question ON 12 Jan 2023