What are the performance improvements in Angular 9?
Below is a list of the performance updates made in Angular 9:
- We are binding the updated benchmark while also converting all the node-based parameter to be used as a testing harness.
- I was avoiding metamorphic reads during the process of property binding.
- Minimizing repeated lview reads inside the pipe instructions.
- Eradicating any unnecessary DOM reads in the styling instructions.
- Initializing TNode inputs/outputs on the very first creation pass for Ivy.
- The limit TNode.outputs reads for Ivy.
- The language-service keeps the analyzedModules cached when source files are not changed.
Suggest An Answer
No suggestions Available!