What are the new features in Vue.js 2?
Launched in 2018, VUE JS 2 has introduced a number of excellent features. Here are five best of them:
- Support for iterable object protocol with v-for
- Support multi-root templates
- No distinction between scoped vs. non-scoped slots
- Introduction of dynamic directive arguments
- Code frame in compiler warning messages
- Pre-fetching of data during server-side rendering
- ES module build intended for direct in-browser usage
Suggest An Answer
No suggestions Available!