What are the essential features of JUnit?
- Flexibility- With the help of matches, Junit helps in the assertions of the multiple conditions such as any of(is(“Learn Junit)), constraintstring(“hello)));
- Enhanced failure messages- In the previous version of JUnit, the coding of the failure message was- org.junit.ComparisonFailure:expected:<hello but was :<hello[world]> But in the new version of JUnit, the better is java.lang.AssertionError:Expected: is “hello” but: was &lquo;hello world”
- Gives annotations for the identification of the test methods.
- Junit offers test runners for the running tests and assertions for testing expected results.
- It has simple and less complex taking less time in the operation of the testing process
Junit Interview Questions can be learned easily with us on this online learning platform.