What are the essential features of JUnit?
- Flexibility- With the help of matches, Junit helps in the assertions of the multiple conditions such as any of(is(“Learn Junit)), constraintstring(“hello)));
- Enhanced failure messages- In the previous version of JUnit, the coding of the failure message was- org.junit.ComparisonFailure:expected:<hello but was :<hello[world]> But in the new version of JUnit, the better is java.lang.AssertionError:Expected: is “hello” but: was &lquo;hello world”
- Gives annotations for the identification of the test methods.
- Junit offers test runners for the running tests and assertions for testing expected results.
- It has simple and less complex taking less time in the operation of the testing process
Junit Interview Questions can be learned easily with us on this online learning platform.
Suggest An Answer
No suggestions Available!