What are the CPU architectures supported by iOS devices?
There are CPU designs upheld by IOS gadgets:-
- Arm64 is the current 64-bit ARM CPU design, as utilized since the iPhone 5S and later (6, 6S, SE and 7), the iPad Air, Air 2 and Pro, with the A7 and afterward chips.
- armv7s (a.k.a. swift, not to be confused with the language of a similar name), is utilized in Apple's A6 and A6X chips on iPhone 5, iPhone 5C and iPad 4.
- armv7, a first variation of the 32-bit ARM CPU, as utilized in the A5 and prior.
- On tvOS, Elements underpins three structures for gadget sending:
- arm64 is the current 64-bit ARM CPU design and utilized on Apple TV 4
- x64_64 (i.e., 64-bit Intel) is utilized in the Simulator
- On tvOS, Elements underpins three designs for gadget arrangement:
- Armv7k is a 32-bit variation of standard armv7 and utilized on Apple Watch Series 0, 1 and 2.
- i386 (i.e., 32-bit Intel) is utilized in the Simulator