What are the 12 Principles of Agile?
- The highest priority of the agile is to satisfy the customer requirement by continuous delivering of the valuable software.
- Agile accepts the changing requirements, even late in development.
- Agile delivers the working software frequently.
- The business people and the developers should work together regularly throughout the project.
- Agile builds the projects around motivated individuals.
- The most efficient and effective way of conveying the information is a face-to-face conversation.
- Working software is the first measure of performance or progress.
- Agile processes promote sustainable development. The sponsors, the developers and also the users should be able to maintain a constant pace.
- Agile provides continuous attention to technical excellence.
- Simplicity--the art of maximizing the amount of work which is not done--is essential.
- The best architectures and designs are created from the self-organizing teams.
- The team conducts the retrospective meeting at regular intervals to identify the learnings helpful for the delivery of the project then the team alters their operating practices to incorporate the teaching.