How to install Node JS?
- Go to the Nodejs.org site and download the binary files and Windows installer.
- Run the Windows installer.
- Follow the instructions on the screen for accepting the license agreement, clicking the NEXT button a few times and allowing the default settings.
- You will have to restart your computer. Remember that you may not be able to run Node.js until you restart your computer.
- Make sure you have installed Node by running simple commands just to see what version got installed.
Related Article: How to install node js
Suggest An Answer
No suggestions avaliable!