How to install Toad for SQL Server?
System Requirements To install the TOAD, client and database requirements has to be taken care of.
- Before installing the TOAD make sure that the client system matches the minimum hardware and the software requirements. Some of the client requirements are:-
- 2GHz processor
- Minimum 4GB RAM but 16GB is recommended
- Hard disk space has to be of minimum 104 MB to run the Toad software which varies depending upon the edition of the TOAD
- OS has to be either 32-bit or 64-bit Windows Vista® Service Pack 2 or Windows Server® 2008 Service Pack 2 etc
Server Requirements D
- atabase Server:-SQL Server 2005 (Service Pack 2 or later), SQL Server 2005 Express, SQL Server 2008 and SQL Server 2008 Express etc
- Cloud Database Service:-SQL Azure
- Windows Administrators and Power Users can only install the Toad.
This is a fundamental TOAD interview question.
- Step 1:-Run the installer of the TOAD
- Step 2:-Now Accept the license agreement
- Step 3:-Choose the products that you would like to install and then click Install.