How to debug angular 4 projects from visual studio 2017?
To debug Angular 4 projects using visual studio 2017, we have to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Create our project as Asp.Net Core Web Application and use the “Angular” project template.
- Next to "IIS Express", click the down-arrow to set the web browser to Google Chrome.
- Run debugging and the script debugging being enabled message will pop up by Chrome.
- Continue further by setting a breakpoint on "this.currentCount++;"in counter.component.ts.
- Now visit the Counter screen to click Increment and the breakpoint set will be hit.
- While performing this, make sure to turn off the Chrome Developer Tool running
Note- make sure that your chrome developer tools will run on the same time during the process of debugging