How to create a bug report in Jira?
A bug report can be created by the following steps:-
- Login into the JIRA account
- Click on the CREATE tab on the upside menu bar to create an Issue.
- ‘Create Issue’ window will appear on the screen
- Select the project in which there is a bug and add issue type as Bug.
- Fill up the complete form like Summary, Description, Priority, Environment, Attachment, Assignee and Status.
- Click on create to report the bug.
Suggest An Answer
No suggestions avaliable!