How many types of perfect shapes are there in CorelDraw? Explain each type.
There are five types of perfect shapes:
- Basic Shape : This is used to draw basic shapes. You can select a shape from the library and drag in the drawing window until the shape is of the desired size.
- Arrow Shape : This is used to draw arrows of various size and directions. You can select an arrow size and direction from the library and drag in the drawing window until the arrow is the same size as you want.
- Flowchart Shape : These can be used to draw flowcharts.
- Banner Shape : Use this shape type to draw ribbon and explosion shapes.
- Callout Shape : You can use this tool for drawing speech bubbles.