How do you set long-term goals for your team? How often do you check and review these goals?
If you are setting up long term goals, they should be motivational for your team and meet all quality standards. Ways to setting up them are.
- Clear in your ideas and know what you want to achieve.
- Ask people for their opinions and let them develop their own goals
- Show your team how settled goals are impactful.
- To make goals more productive tie them up with incentives.
- Make goals tangible and measurable so that you can track success.
- Set deadlines of goals and help people to achieve them.
Long term goals often required more reviews and frequent check ins because they can’t be achieved in a day. Touch base with your employees at least once a week to track their progress.