How do you optimize a website's assets & reduce page load time?
Follow these steps to optimize assets and also reduce the page load time of any website:
- Properly naming all assets.
- Using a content delivery network (CDN) for media files.
- Hosting assets on different domains while also reducing DNS lookups
- Using a cookie-free domain to place assets and splitting them among domains
- Using CSS Sprites for Images.
- Disabling etags.
- Minimizing the use of JS in code.
- Minimizing inline CSS and using internal and external style sheets.
BY Best Interview Question ON 12 Mar 2020