How do you manage staff performance?
- Training the managers by offering them the tools required
- Setting clear expectations before the beginning of the work can be helpful
- Taking feedback and following the discipline policy works
- Having SMART goals and aims
- Understanding the policies of the company and utilizing handbooks for imparting correct and apt information
- Receiving feedback
- Reviewing the procedure of hiring talent in the company
Kick start your career as a manager giving the best answer to this management interview question and answer.
Suggest An Answer
No suggestions Available!