How do you handle an employee with a bad attitude?
It is quite difficult to handle the employees with a bad attitude. Employees who are posing bad attitudes may be technically proficient, yet they create workplace environments non-manageable with their inappropriate behavior.
Given below are some of the tips and tricks to handle such types of personalities-
- Provide regular feedback and performance reviews for your employees.
- Address problems of the employees properly.
- Make a realistic timeline for the change.
- Conduct proper attitude awareness programs.
- Resolve conflicts between the employee.
- Fulfill their expectations on time.
BY Best Interview Question ON 13 Nov 2019