How do you deploy changes from sandbox to production in Salesforce?
- Create a new unmanaged package on the source org by clicking Setup > Create > Package,
- Give a name, set a version, and write description, etc.
- Click on Save
- Click on Add button in Package Components section
- Select "Component Type" picklist, after that check boxes for items that are to be included in the package.
- Before changing "Component Type" again, click on Add To Package button which is at the top.
- Click on Cancel after adding components to the package
- Click on Upload button on the main screen
- Wait for URL to be shown
BY Best Interview Question ON 27 Jul 2021