How do you balance the organic growth of Office 365 Groups and governance?
The following measures can maintain a balance between the organic Growth of Groups and Governance:
- Controlling who can create Microsoft 365 groups
- Enabling group soft delete and restoration to avoid any unnecessary actions
- Applying a group naming policy to block specific words from being used
- Keeping a group expiration policy so that administrators have to manage groups properly
- Maintaining a group guest access policy
- Extensive group policies for information protection
- Upgrading traditional collaboration tools to share tools and improve productivity
- Having a group report dashboard for analyzing individual projects on a granular level.
BY Best Interview Question ON 18 Aug 2020