How do I link a Jira issue to a Confluence page?
You can link a JIRA Issue to a confluence Pages by doing the following steps:-
- Step 1:-Go to the JIRA issue
- Step 2:-Click on the More button
- Step 3:-Select the Link
- Step 4:-Select the Confluence Page which is on the left-hand side.
- Step 5:-Enter the Confluence page URL
- Step 6:-After linking is done then the Confluence page will appear as a Wiki link on the issue, and as a result, the issue link will show on the Confluence page.
Suggest An Answer
No suggestions avaliable!