How do I edit the master slide in PowerPoint?
- Click the View tab, click on the Slide Master command.
- Slide Master view will be switched by the presentation, and then the Ribbon will select the Slide Master tab
- Scroll up and select the first slide in the left navigation pane and select the first slide. It is a slide master.
- To make changes to the Slide Master, use the desired tabs on the Ribbon.
- Move, resize, or delete other objects of the slides as needed.
- Click the Close Master View command, when you’re finished, on the Slide Master tab.
Suggest An Answer
No suggestions avaliable!