How do I edit a procedure in Toad?
You can edit a stored procedure in Toad for Oracle by following the below steps:-
- Step 1:-In Toad, click on the menu Database > Schema Browser.
- Step 2:- Now select the Procedure from the Tab (if a Schema Browser is configured as Tab) or from the drop-down menu.
- Step 3:-Then the complete list of procedures will be displayed for the current user. Now choose a stored procedure and then do the right click on it.
- Step 4:-Then from the shortcut menu click on the Load in the editor option.
- Step 5:-Stored procedure which was selected will load in an editor, where you can do the editing and after doing the editing press F8 or F9 for compiling the procedure in Toad.
This is one of the favorite questions in TOAD interview Questions.
Suggest An Answer
No suggestions Available!