How do I debug in Toad?
You can debug the stored procedure in Toad by following the below steps:-
- Step 1: -First load your Procedure in the Toad Editor.
- Step 2: -Now put debug point on the line where you want to debug. Now see the first screenshot.
- Step 3: -Then right click on the editor Execute->Execute PLSQL(Debugger). Now see the second screenshot.
- Step 4: - A window will open up, and you have to select the procedure from the left-hand side and pass the parameters for that procedure and then click Execute. Now see the third screenshot.
- Step 5: - Start your debugging check now Debug-->Step Over...Add Watch etc.
This is one of the most asked TOAD interview questions.
Suggest An Answer
No suggestions Available!