How do I activate a workflow in Jira?
Workflow can be activated only if the user associates the inactive workflow with a workflow scheme which can associate with the project.
Here are steps to enable the workflow:-
- Step 1:-Select the JIRA icon > JIRA settings > Issues.
- Step 2:-Under WORKFLOWS, click on the Workflow schemes to get a list of all the active and inactive projects.
- Step 3:- Now create a workflow scheme or edit an active workflow scheme.
- Step 4:- Now add the workflow to the scheme.
- Step 5:- Now associate the workflow scheme with the project.
This is one of the most asked JIRA questions and answers.
Suggest An Answer
No suggestions avaliable!