What are the new features in HTML5?
- Video and Audio: Video and Audio are the new tags that allow these features to embed into the website.
- Nav: This element is used for that part of the internet site that links to different pages at the websites.
- Canvas: Canvas is a new feature of HTML5 which is used to draw images.
- Footer: It is used to define the footer of a document or any section.
- Placeholders: It gives hints to the user as to what is to be inserted in a particular field.
Suggest An Answer
No suggestions Available!