Could you explain the various types of filters in Angular 10?
Various types of filters can be added by using the pipe character ”|” and then followed by the specific filter. Some of them are-
- orderBy - This filter orders an array by an expression.
- uppercase - Set up a string to uppercase
- lowercase - Format a string to lowercase
- number - Present a number to a string
- date - Present a date to a specified format
- currency - This filter presents a number to a currency format.
- filter - Helps to select a subset of items from an array.
- limitTo - As the name suggests it limits an array or string into a specified number of elements or characters.
Being an Angular Developer is not an easy job. It requires regular practice, staying focused and determined. But I hope these interview questions give you a better understanding of Angular as a framework and a clear picture of what type of questions could be asked in this interview. Just be confident and clear in your words.