Office 365 Interview Questions and Answers
We all are familiar with Microsoft Office 365 as its products and services are used for various business technologies. It is a subscription-based service from which we can access various office tools like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, and many more. Demand for this technology is so huge in the market that one can think of making their career by going through these various Office 365 Interview Questions and Answers.
|Quick Facts About Office 365
|When did Office 365 release?
|28th June 2011
|Who is the developer of Office 365?
|What language does Office 365 use?
|Windows, macOS, Android, iOS
Office 365 comes with other tools like email clients, calendar applications and meeting scheduler to take care of all the possible tools required on an enterprise level.
Most Frequently Asked O365 interview questions
There are basically three levels of administration levels in Office 365. They are:
- User: This level is assigned to a person not assigned as an administrator or a part of administrator roles.
- Global administrator: This is the main Administrator who is also a SharePoint administrator in Office 365.
- Customized Administrator: This is a type of administrator given special access as per the person’s required tasks and roles.
|Office 365 Group
|It is a comprehensive communication infrastructure.
|List of Active Directory Users given access to Microsoft Tools like OneNote, SharePoint.
|It is used to manage and organize chats, reference Sharepoint pages and more.
|It is used to manage groups of people who use similar tools.
|It is a consolidated dashboard of services offered.
|It is a back-end action connecting groups of people with similar tools.
Basically, Governance in Office 365 refers to the practical use of process and policies towards meeting specific organizational goals. It covers all the aspects including compliance, security, planning, especially IT and Technology.
A guest user in Office 365 is a customized user role with limited access rights. This lets them collaborate with you and accessing limited chats, files, calendar invitations, and group notebook.
Follow these steps to view messages sent to Quarantine on Office 365
- Sign in to your Office 365 and go to the Security & Compliance Center
- On the left side, expand Threat Management
- Click on Review
- Click on Quarantine and check the messages.
|Lists are not integrated with any documents
|Each row in a library is integrated with a document, picture, web page from Office Tools.
|Lists are not associated with metadata.
|Columns in a Library comprise of data associated with any document.
Office 365 Flow is a workplace management application which is used to automate workflows across other application and tools in Office 365.
If you are reading this article, high chances are that your interview is scheduled in the upcoming days. Well in the end everyone wants some short and smart tips to crack the interview apart from reading only and only about the topic. Here you go-
- Your first impression is your last impression, so set it.
- Prepare a short and smart elevator pitch of 30 - 60 sec about “ Tell me about yourself”.
- You must read about the company, employer before your interview to show your interest.
- Learn to say “ I Don’t Know” if you don’t know the answer.
- Try to answer the question by not saying only “YES” and “No”.
- Last but not least, always follow up with your interview and send a Thankyou note.