How do I prepare for ReactJS Technical Interview
Not a Regular Interview...Know That.
Knowing the answers to basic interview questions should not be the basis here on which the interviewer decides to hire you or not. As like any other technical interview requires, understanding the core of the niche and day to day implementation with tasks are the primary aspects that recruiters look among candidates. Your past knowledge, experience, and development opportunities will be counted vital here. Learning early about organization services and projects will help you perform better in your next ReactJS technical interview.
Whether you are a seasoned ReactJS developer or a less experienced one; practicing rigorously with new and changing ReactJS interview questions and being able to play expressive, persuasive, fluent and intelligent opinions could easily mark you as the best candidate to fill the place in any organization. Although interviewers mostly stick to the technical question-answer portion, ReactJS programming relevant examples and a follow-up discussion is another crucial format to practice for parallel to the other preparations.
In case you are new to ReactJS, here we are describing the definition, benefits, and top ReactJS interview questions for your ease.
Definition of ReactJS
Prime Features of ReactJS
Before we start with the feature list of ReactJS, you should know this can be a primary ReactJS interview questions, so go through it thoroughly.
- ReactJS is based on components which can be reused whenever and wherever you need them. As it also supports reusability of codes, making and maintaining applications will be easier in this environment.
- It offers virtual DOM functionality, which consists of any new view changes to its memory. Then, an algorithm determines the changes made in virtual DOM and successfully identifies the changes required for the real DOM. This ensures a flawless update with minimum time while offering clean user experience and higher performance.
- ReactJS is highly popular in term of design and developer tools. The available React Developer Tools is an advanced browser extension that allows users to rectify React component hierarchies present inside the virtual DOM.
Best ReactJS Interview Questions to Practice
- What is React?
- What is JSX?
- What are controlled and uncontrolled components?
- What is the difference between Element and Component?
- What is the difference between Stateless and Stateful Component?
- What is the difference between Function Based Component and Class-Based Component?
- What is the difference between ReactJs and AngularJS?
- What is the component lifecycle in ReactJS?
- How can we build React in Production mode?
For more React Interview Questions and Answers you can click here.
If you are interested in practicing advance ReactJS interview questions and answers for your next scheduled interview, browse the Best Interview Question website today. We have tons of expert-selected interview questions and answers with us for your knowledge gain. Pay a visit to our site today and successfully crack your next ReactJS technical interview.