Node.js Interview Questions and Answers
In this world full of development firms we all know how useful Server Side Scripting is. Node.JS is also server-side scripting with the help of which you can build anything, starting from a single program to a complex web application. And that’s why Certified Node.JS developers are in too high demand. Node.JS opens many opportunities for you and to grab you those opportunities we have compiled a popular list of Node.JS Interview Questions and Answers. These questions will also help you to clear all your basic concepts of Node.JS.
What's in it for me?
We have created this section for your convenience from where you can navigate to all the sections of the article. All you need to just click on the desired section, and it will land you there.
Most Frequently Asked Node.js Interview Questions
It is a returned value by an asynchronous function to indicate the completion of the processing carried out by the function.
var promise = doSomethingAync()
It is the process of creating fake endpoints in code so that we can delay writing complex code.
- It is compatible with Node js
- It comes with predefined or usable extensions
- It is simple,lightweight
Top 20 Node.js Interview Questions
- Is Nodejs asynchronous?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of node JS?
- What is Closure in Node.js?
- What are authentication and authorization in node JS?
- What is Event Loop?
- Why node is faster than other programming languages?
- Why we used async & await in Node.js?
- What are the promises and how do they work?
- Why is Node.js single-threaded?
- What is buffer and stream in Node.js?
- What is callback hell and how can it be avoided?
- What is Express?
- What is Middleware?
- What do you mean by REST API?
- Why is Node.js so popular for REST API?
- How do you authenticate API in node JS?
- What are blocking and non-blocking in Node.js?
- Why is a node called a non-blocking model?
- What is Closure?
|Quick Facts About Node.js
|What is the latest version of Node.js?
|15.14 / 15th January 2021.
|When was Node.js first released?
|27th May 2009
|Who is the Author of Node JS?
|What language is used in Node JS?
|Windows, SmartOS, Linux, macOS, Microsoft, FreeBSD, OpenBSD
Being a developer we know that Node.JS is a very vast topic that includes questions of all levels like Fresher, Intermediate, and Advanced level. Reading all questions just before one day of your interview wouldn’t make any sense and that results in more nervousness. This area requires a lot of constant practice and practical experience.
After practicing different questions, try to solve sample papers and some Node MCQ from different websites which will tell you your current progress and area that still requires improvement.