FuelPHP Interview Questions and Answers
Most Frequently Asked FuelPHP Interview Questions
It is a web application framework and is an open source platform which works to execute HMVC pattern. The long list of the features of the technology is the answer to the above question.
The main traits which make FuelPHP framework user-friendly are-
- Easy configuration
- Enhanced usability
- Provides authorized and authenticated framework
- Increased portability
- Ease of use in the server
- Prevents SQL inject
In the year 2018, the updated version of FuelPHP, 1.8.1 was released. It contains improved functionalities, fixes the bugs, and several usual improvements.
- Sparse documentation along with incomplete sections.
- Somewhat complex structure to understand especially by PHP or Codeigniter developers at the beginners to intermediate level.
- Small community and less number of applications built
- Hard to learn the conventions of the naming space
Interesting, right? Read on to know more FuelPHP Interview Questions.
It is a Hierarchical Model-View-Controller framework used in FuelPHP providing the permission of requesting the internal controllers from the applications. It is a direct extension to the MVC pattern which helps in managing all the pre-defined scalability issues.
- The minimum PHP version is 5.3.3
- installed and enabled Mbstringphp extension
- Fileinfophp extension installed and enabled
- PHPUnit version >=3.7 as per the requirement of running the unit tests.
- Installed and enabled Mcryptphp extension.
- Encoding of the output
- Input filtering
- XSS filtering
- Filtering of URLs
- Prevention of SQL injection
- CSRF token protection
There are four reserved routes-
- _403_-This route is followed at the time of uncaught HttpNoAccessException.
- _root_-It is the default route to be followed due to the unspecified URI.
- _404_-At the time of HttpNotFoundException, this route is followed.
- _500_- Uncaught HttpServerErrorException leads to following this route.
A class containing logic is called as a presenter. It is useful for generating our view. A presenter can consist of database calls or the related retrievals but not perform any data manipulations.
Creating Presenter is FuelPHP-
classPresenter_Index extends Presenter