Coldfusion Interview Questions and Answers
Most Frequently Asked Coldfusion Interview Questions
1. What is ColdFusion and why it is used?
ColdFusion is a development platform which is used for building modern web applications. It is designed to be expressive and powerful. It is created by J. J. Allaire in 1995.
2. Explain the advantages of ColdFusion?
- Simple and Easy database access
- Client and server both cache management
- Conversion from HTML to PDF and GUI administration
- File indexing and searching service
- Server clustering and Task scheduling
- Graphing and reporting
9. What is the difference between Cold fusion 5 and Cold fusion MX 6?
13. Can we have more than one “Application.cfm” file in an Application?
16. Explain the difference between application.cfm and application.cfc in ColdFusion?