Which is better, Sass or Less? Explain
- Looping:- LESS allow the loops but that is only through the recursive calling and this can lead to a little tricky coding and maintaining this code will be a difficult job and SASS there are control derivative like @if, @for, @each and @while which are easier to use
- Cross Browser Support:- In SAAS, CSS transitions can be implemented by writing just one CSS rule and it adds up all the browsing rules for the coder.
- Mathematical Operations:-SASS performs more accurate mathematical operations than LESS
- Compilation Time:-Compilation time of SASS is less than LESS
- Documentation:-SASS documentation is easier to read and understand as compared to LESS
Above points clearly prove that the SASS is better CSS pre-processor than the LESS.
Suggest An Answer
No suggestions Available!