What type of bugs can be found in API Testing?
We have already discussed API Testing in detail, how it provides accuracy in an application and hence capable of finding many types of bugs that includes-
- Poor Performance
- Fail to handle requests in a secured manner
- Duplicate or missing API functionality due to the repetition of code
- Fail to handle negative test cases
- If there is heavy traffic or stress, then it is failed to handle that sudden spike.
- Issues in Multi-threading
- Improper error codes and status codes
- Reliability of the software
- Throw error at unused flags
- Incompatible error handling process
- Improper messaging
BY Best Interview Question ON 18 Dec 2021