What role do you think a teaching assistant plays in the classroom?
An applicant should explain what they believe a teaching assistant's job is in the classroom daily. This question ensures that applicants thoroughly understand the teaching assistant's position and responsibilities.
Some of the examples of Teaching assistant roles and responsibilities are: -
- Preparing classrooms for lessons
- Helping teachers plan lessons
- Helping students who require additional support
- Supporting teachers with managing class behavior
- Looking after upset or injured students
- Making resources for teachers and students