What is unit testing in Angular 2 and also explain its benefits?
Unit testing helps to understand the fundamental concept which is related to test cases in Angular 2. While upgrading that to Angular projects, the test can be run in order to know which one has failed.
- It reveals the errors in designing
- It also analyses the behavior of the code
- It acts as a guard against breaking changes
- It also allows the refactoring
- This test helps the developers in their work
Suggest An Answer
No suggestions avaliable!