What is the difference between MySQL and SQL?
- Mysql is available free because it is open source, but SQL is not open-source.
- Mysql offers updatable views, but SQL offers indexed views that are more powerful.
- Mysql does not support XML, but SQL supports XML.
- Mysql not supported Auto tuning but SQL can.
- Mysql did not support User-defined functions, but SQL supported.
- Mysql support Transaction is very much limited but SQL support extensively and entirely offered.
- Mysql not offered Stored procedures and full joins but offered in SQL.
- Mysql does not support the Cursor feature but is there in SQL.
SQL is a language mysql is a product