What is JIRA and Why it is used?
JIRA is fundamentally an project management tool which provides the platform for tracking issues, for finding bugs and also for managing the progress of the project.
Why it is used?
- JIRA is able to track the progress of the project from time to time.
- The work-flow can be easily customized as per the requirement of the user.
- JIRA application can track issues, history of the work done on issues, when, what and by whom.
- JIRA can run on any operating system because it is platform independent.
- JIRA is very helpful to improve the ability of the development team and testing team to perform a task in a better way.
Suggest An Answer
No suggestions Available!