What are the right and duties of an agent?
Duties of an agent include-
- Acting within the power and the scope of the authority delegated by the principal.
- Duty is acting on behalf of the judiciary
- An agent is subject to the principal’s control
- Performing every action and duty with elegance and utmost care
- No conflicts between any of the personal interests or those of the principal
- Handing over the monies to the principal which were connected on its behalf
Suggest An Answer
No suggestions Available!