What are the qualities of a good project manager?
Some of the qualities of the excellent manager are:-
- Flexible:- Project Manager has to be flexible so that in a breakdown he or she can rapidly adjust and start executing the project from a new direction to meet the deadline.
- Communication:- The success of any project reply on the discussion. Project Manager should be able to do effective communication with his team regarding vision, issues, performance, goals, etc.
- Excellent Negotiation skills:-Project manager has to do negotiations with the vendors, contractor, senior stakeholders.
- Decision-making Skills:-Project manager has to make some decisions for a successful project.
- Team Management:-Project manager has to manage, motivate and inspire the teams who are working on a particular project.
Suggest An Answer
No suggestions Available!