What are the neo4j features?
Neo4j has tons of features for developers. Here are a few best of them:
- It follows a flexible schema and data model called graph model.
- It supports full ACID properties.
- Users can scale the database by increasing the number of reads/writes and volume, without affecting the speed of the query processing and data integrity.
- High end data safety and reliability.
- Built-in Neo4j browser web applications to create and retrieve graph data
Suggest An Answer
No suggestions Available!