What are the kinds of operators used in Haskell?
There are five types of operators available in Haskell:
- Addition Operator–Used for additional function
- Subtraction Operator–Used for the subtraction operation
- Multiplication Operator –Used for the multiplication operation
- Division Operator –Used to divide two set of numbers between Haskell
- Range / Sequence Operator –Special operator in Haskell denoted by "(..)". Used to declare a list with a sequence value.
Best Haskell interview questions to practice
BY Best Interview Question ON 24 Mar 2019