What are the key points of Python?
- Similar to PERL and PHP, Python is processed by the interpreter at runtime. Python supports Object-Oriented style of programming, which encapsulates code within objects.
- Derived from other languages, such as ABC, C, C++, Modula-3, SmallTalk, Algol-68, Unix shell, and other scripting languages.
- Python is copyrighted, and its source code is available under the GNU General Public License (GPL).
- Supports the development of many applications, from text processing to games.
- Works for scripting, embedded code and compiled the code.
Also Read: Ansible Interview Questions
Suggest An Answer
No suggestions avaliable!