What are the four different leadership styles and brief them?
Autocratic or Authoritarian leadership:-
- Assigns the tasks and duties without the opinions of others
- Talks too much.
- Employees do not progress in this leadership
Democratic or Participative leadership
- Believes in the knowledge and skills of other people
- Involves other people in leadership and skill development.
- The employees feel that management care for them
The Laissez-faire or Free-rein leadership
- Pass on the responsibilities to their subordinates
- Does not care about what is going on in the team
- The team is less productive
- The leader expect that his role is fatherly
- The leader guides and protects his team
- Provides good working conditions to employees
This is one of the important questions in team leader interview questions.
Suggest An Answer
No suggestions Available!